The Poker Travel Support Team has selected a number of frequently asked questions for you, regarding our travel packages and events, and responded in the best possible manner.
Firstly, we would like to present to you the four simple steps for joining a Poker Travel event followed by a detailed, step by step guide.
To view our official Poker Travel Terms & Conditions please click here
For additional questions or requests please call +44 20 3239 0905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow these four simple steps and you are on your way to a winning vacation!
1. Choose your preferred Poker Travel event from our website, register at no cost and click "book now".
2. Choose one of the three Poker Travel package options:
i) Book flight & hotel - Premium Package
ii) Book hotel - Poker Surfing Package
iii) Register for the event (at no cost) - Hit & Run Package
All three packages carry rake-back cash rewards.
3. Claim your Poker Travel bracelet at the event, enjoy the cash games action, complimentary excursions and other benefits.
4. Receive your cash bonus reimbursement.
For more details please see 'step by step guide' below or contact us at +442036957584 or at email@example.com
New to Poker Travel?
We prepared this step by step guide for participating in a Poker Travel event in order to make our offer easier to comprehend.
1. View the ‘Event Schedule’ section on the main page of our website in order to choose the event you wish to join.
2. Click on the event to enter the ‘event page’ and view the information there that is conerning: destination images, hotels and flight information, poker room details, selected excursions and more..
3. Make sure you set the site language (on the top left) according to your country of origin in order to view relevant flights from your country.
4. Click the 'Book Now' button - You will need to register as a poker travel site member and confirm your registration.
5. Poker Travel offers you the option to choose between three poker vacation options:
i) 'Premium Package' - book a flight and a hotel package from Poker Travel website, enjoy all of the benefits we have to offer, play the cash game hours required and qualify for the bonus reimbursement to receive cash rake back.
ii) 'Poker Surfing' - book the hotel from the Poker Travel website, enjoy all our benefits, play the cash game hours required to qualify for the bonus reimbursement and
receive your hotel accommodation for FREE. (two players in one room in a 5-star hotel or one player in a single room in an alternative hotel of our choosing)
iii) 'Hit & Run' - register for the Poker Travel event AT NO COST no later than 2 days prior to the event, enjoy our benefits, play
the cash game hours required and qualify for the bonus reimbursement in order to receive cash rake back. (this bonus will usually be €100 unless stated differently)
• The three options above are available only for Poker Travel guests who travel to the designated destination from another country. Local players can not receive these benefits in
their country of origin, but are welcome to join other destinations as guests to enjoy the benefits.
• The total cash game hours required for the event are listed on the event page
• Players who choose the 'poker surfing' option and wish to have a single room in the primary hotel may do so, but will be refunded for only half of the room cost upon
completion of the required cash game hours. Otherwise, players may get full refund for a single room when they choose our alternative hotel option - see
more details on hotels tab on the event page.
6. If you plan on booking our Premium Package you can view the relevant flights from your country of origin on the ‘flights’ tab of the ‘event page’
7. Since Poker Travel cannot determine beforehand which guest will play the required number of cash poker hours for the reimbursement, each guest is required to initially
pay the 'guest price' as shown on the website. Once the guest has played the required cash game hours for the bonus he/she will be reimbursed.
8. Room rates quoted on the 'hotel' tab are per person and for the duration of the event.
9. Players who wish to register for the 'Hit & Run' package should do so through the website. The registration is free of charge. Please click 'book now' on the event page and
follow the instructions.
10. Once you booked and paid for your flight and/or hotel with Poker Travel, we will contact you within one business day with confirmation of your reservation. You will then receive flight tickets and/or hotel voucher by e-mail. Similar confirmation will be sent via e-mail to guests registered with the 'Hit & Run' package
11. When you arrive please be sure to contact the Poker Travel Representative attending the event, his/her phone number will appear on the 'event page'.
12. The representative will hand you the Poker Travel bracelet which will have a unique number printed on it. This number is used by the poker manager to track your cash game hours during the event.
13. The representative will also inform you about the extra benefits you are entitled to as a Poker Travel guest and offer details regarding the exciting excursions we offer.
14. In order to ensure your hours are tracked correctly, you should wear the Poker Travel bracelet for the duration of the event. When you start a new poker session you should inform the poker manager so that he can begin tracking your hours and respectively do the same once you have finished your session.
15. On the last day of the event our representative will inform all qualified players as to when they can collect their cash reimbursement.
16. We strongly recommend taking advantage of the excursions we have to offer. The majority are free of charge and have been carefully selected to offer you the best sightseeing experience at every destination!
We hope you enjoy the poker vacation with Poker Travel and we look forward to seeing you back with us again soon !
We believe that poker players are worthy of benefiting from the best rates and conditions when booking a poker holiday trip.
To receive this special rate, referred to as ‘player price’, the guest must qualify for the cash game hours requirement. This is usually between 12 to 16 hours total play during the event weekend and is listed in the 'event page' of every destination.
Guests must first pay the ‘guest price’ and once they have qualified for the reimbursement they will receive a cash reimbursement from the poker room on the last day of the event. This cash reimbursement converts the total price from ‘guest price’ to ‘player price’.
At the end of the event, players who have qualified for the cash game hours reimbursement, will have to pay the beforehand mentioned ‘player price’.
Poker Travel operates in conjunction with the best travel agents vis-à-vis the selected destinations and strictly ensures that the guest price remains attractive for every guest, in particular for those non poker players who join the trip.
All bookings through Poker Travel are executed initially at guest prices. The player price, as published on the website, will be granted subject to compliance with the reimbursement terms.
Each of the poker rooms that host the Poker Travel events keep meticulous records of each player's game time.
First of all, each Poker Travel guest is given a unique Poker Travel bracelet, by the means of which the poker room identifies the guest and tracks play time. In addition, the bracelet imparts the range of benefits and discounts offered to Poker Travel guests.
Each guest wearing the bracelet is registered when sitting around the table and the total hours are added up at the end of each session.
The registration and accumulated playing hours are kept in such a manner that at the end of the event, players who complied with the reimbursement terms, that is a minimum of 4 hours play per day according to the total required, are invited to receive the reimbursement in cash at the poker room cash desk.
Yes, Poker Travel events are open to the general public and all poker enthusiasts are invited to participate.
This is the 'Hit & Run' option we offer our guests* where they can register at no cost and be rewarded cash rake back should they complete the cash game hours required.
In order to register for the 'Hit & Run' package please visit the desired event page on our website, then click the 'Book Now' button.
You will need to register as a Poker Travel site member at no cost.
Once you verify your registration choose the 'Hit & Run' option and complete the registration for the event.
You will receive an email confirming your registration to the event as a 'Hit & run' package guest.
When you arrive at your destination be sure to contact our event representative - his/her phone is shown on the event page. They will give you your Poker Travel bracelet which is how the poker room tracks your cash game hours.
Once you complete the cash game hours required for the reimbursement you will receive €100 in cash from the poker room cashier on the last day of the event.
* The 'Hit & Run' package above is available only for Poker Travel guests who travel to the destination from another country. Local players can not receive these benefits in
their country of origin, but are welcome to join other destinations as guests and enjoy these benefits.
Poker Travel operates in conjunction with the best travel agents vis-à-vis the selected destinations and strictly ensures that the guest prices remain attractive for every guest, in particular for those non poker players who join the holiday trip.
Every Poker Travel guest will enjoy daily excursions at every holiday destination, private transportation from and to the airport (for groups of 8 or more), discounts on food and beverages in the poker room. All these are included in the guest package. Additional details are available on the 'event page' at the Poker Travel website.
Cash back reimbursement is provided only to guests who play Texas Hold’em cash poker in the poker room in compliance with the reimbursement terms. The rest of the benefits, such as excursions, discounts on food and beverages, etc. are provided to all Poker Travel guests without any connection to poker games.
Information on the website in a certain language includes flights from that specific country.
The only page that doesn't have flight prices included, but has the hotel ones, is the English page.
Guests are free to choose their own mode of transportation from their country of origin to the event.