New to Poker Travel?
We prepared this step by step guide for participating in a Poker Travel event to familiarize you with our offer.
1. View the ‘Event Schedule’ section on the main page of our website in order to choose the event you wish to join.
2. Click on the event to enter the ‘event page’ for viewing the comprehensive information such as: destination images, hotels and flight information, poker room details, selected excursions and more..
3. Make sure you set the site language (on the top left) according to your country of origin in order to view relevant flights from your country.
4. Click the 'Book Now' button - You will need to register as a poker travel site member and confirm your registration.
5. Poker Travel offers you the option to choose between three poker vacation options:
i) 'Premium Package' - book flight + hotel package from Poker Travel website, enjoy all our benefits, play the cash game hours required and qualify for the bonus
reimbursement to receive cash rake back.
ii) 'Poker Surfing' - book the hotel from Poker Travel website, enjoy all our benefits, play the cash game hours required to qualify for the bonus reimbursement and
receive your hotel accommodation for FREE. (two players in one room in a 5-star hotel or one player in a single room in our alternative hotel)
iii) 'Hit & Run' - register for the Poker Travel event AT NO COST no later than 2 days prior to the event, enjoy our benefits, play
the cash game hours required and qualify for the bonus reimbursement in order to receive cash rake back. (this bonus will usually be €100 unless stated differently)
• The three options above are available only for Poker Travel guests who travel to the destination from another country. Local players can not receive these benefits in
their country of origin but are welcome to join other destinations as guests to enjoy the benefits.
• The total cash game hours required for the event is listed on the event page
• Players who choose the 'poker surfing' option and wish to have a single room in the primary hotel may do so but will be refunded for only half of the room cost upon
completion of the required cash game hours. Otherwise, players may get full refund for a single room when they choose our alternative hotel option - see
more details on hotels tab on the event page.
6. If you plan to book our Premium Package you can view the relevant flights from your country of origin on the ‘flights’ tab of the ‘event page’
7. Since Poker Travel cannot determine beforehand which guest will play the required number of cash poker hours for the reimbursement, each guest is required to initially
pay the 'guest price' as shown on the website. Once the guest has played the required cash game hours for the bonus he/she will be reimbursed.
8. Room rates quoted on the 'hotel' tab are per person and for the duration of the event.
9. Players who wish to register for the 'Hit & Run' package should do so through the website. The registration is at no cost. Please click 'book now' on the event page and
10. Once you booked and paid for your flight and/or hotel with Poker Travel we will contact you within one working day with conformation of your reservation. You will then receive flight tickets and/or hotel voucher by e-mail. Similar conformation will be sent via e-mail to guests registered with the 'Hit & Run' package
11. When you arrive please be sure to contact the Poker Travel Representative attending the event, his/her phone number will appear on the 'event page'.
12. The representative will hand you the Poker Travel bracelet which will have a unique number printed on it. This number is used by the poker manager to track your cash game hours during the event.
13. The representative will also inform you about the extra benefits you are entitled to as a Poker Travel guest and offer details regarding the exciting excursions we offer.
14. In order to ensure your hours are tracked correctly you should wear the Poker Travel bracelet for the duration of the event. When you start a new poker session you should inform the poker manager so that tracking begins and the same at the end of the session.
15. On the last day of the event our representative will inform all qualified players as to the hour for collecting their cash reimbursement.
16. We strongly recommend you take advantage of the excursions we offer. The majority are at no cost and were carefully selected to offer you the best sightseeing experience at every destination!
We hope you enjoy the poker vacation with Poker Travel and we look forward to seeing you back with us again soon !