Location Tips & Trips
Poker Travel offers its guests two excursions to various destinations on the islands, included in the package deal, as follows:
• To Valletta – the capital of Malta.
• The Point – the only mall in Malta, situated in Sliema.
We recommend also:
- When visiting one of the most beautiful Mediterranean countries in the world you should definetly try scuba diving and snorkeling.
- A great experience that we surely recommend is the Mediterraneo Marine Park in Sliema, very close to St. Julian’s resort.
- And of course the amazing Spinola Bay with the picturesque views of the sea. It is perfect for relaxing walks by the sea shore in the exquisite St. Julian’s resort.
When you’re visiting Malta, and surely the best place for that would be the terrace restaurant Malta at the Westin Dragonara resort.
If you want to feast all of your senses, then Caviar and Bull is the restaurant to eat in!
Carrying the certificate of excellence is Lulu’s restaurant where you can have a peaceful and classy meal from a great variety of Mediterranean dishes and International ones.
For the fans of electronic music we would gladly recommend Footloose Fun Bar in St Julian’s for a great night out.
For some dancing we offer Fuego Salsa Bar where people can dust off their dancing shoes and enjoy some salsa.
If you prefer a quieter night out and great cocktails what St. Julian’s has to offer is the Soho Lounge.