Location Tips & Trips
- Complimentary excursion to Vitosha Mountain as well as a walking tour in the center of the city. We will go to the popular Aleko Hut and after that, we will see the Parliament building, The Sofia Synagogue, The National Theatre and the Foreign Art Gallery. The excursion is complimentary for our guests. The only charge that will apply is in case you would like to go to Aleko Hut with the lift.
- Complimentary excursion to Paradise Center –one of the biggest shopping malls in Bulgaria. We will meet at the lobby of the hotel. Three hours after arrival we will meet on the entrance of the Mall for our trip back to the hotel.
We also recommend:
- When in Sofia make sure to see the golden plated dome of Aleksandar Nevsky Cathedral. We’re not going to say much more about it- see it’s glory for yourself.
- If you feel like going for a walk, Vitosha Street is the place to do it. With a great variety of cafeterias, shopping opportunities, street artists and performers. Reaching one end of it you’ll get to the National Palace of Culture where almost all cultural events and concerts are held. On the other end of the street you’ll see the beautiful St. Nedelya church.
- Another must-see destination is the Museum of National History where you’ll be able to admire the rich history of Bulgaria.
We highly recommend to our guests to have a meal at the traditional Bulgarian restaurant called Hadjidraganov’s cellars.
If you’re in a mood for a fancy meal, the place you should go to is La Cathedral.
One of the best meals you can have in Sofia is at Shtastliveca restaurant. There you can get a taste of high variety of International meals.
From Sense rooftop bar you can admire the golden plated dome of Aleksandar Nevsky Cathedral, the magnificent Sofia University and the building of the Parliament.
For some dancing, good music and amazing interior we recommend Once upon a time club.
An almost legendary club, which has hosted many of the most popular DJ’s in the world is the Yalta club.